Tall Michelle Plaid/Brown Reversible Bootcut Pant
Boasting a universally flattering bootcut, this sophisticated pant transitions from day to night with ease. A concealed elasticized interior waistband helps ensure a comfortable fit and faux welt pockets add sleek style. Pair these stunning pants with a shirt for the office and swap that out for a glamorous blouse for the evening and look your statuesque best all day!
- Concealed, contoured elastic waist
- Reversible design – Pants can be worn both ways
- Faux welt pockets
- Knit Ponte
- Mid-rise hits below the natural waist
- 35.5" inseam
FABRIC & CARE
- Machine wash or dry clean
MODEL SIZE + FIT
- Model wears: US 4/Size S
- Model: Height 6'2"/ Waist 25"/Hip 37"
Sale items are FINAL SALE (no returns or exchanges).
Tall Women's Clothing
TallMoi takes pride in tall fashion through providing tall women's clothing that fits accurately and empowers the tall woman. We provide apparel across all categories in tall lengths, inseams, and sleeves with attention to proportions of the tall frame.
- Tall pants for women: Provided in inseams starting 35.5 - 38 inches
- Tall skirts: In variety of styles and lengths
- Tall dresses: In variety of lengths depending on the style
- Tall jeans: We provide a wide variety of jeans inseams per style
- Tall tops/blouses: In short, 3/4 sleeve and full length sleeve for the tall woman
- Bust: Measure from the fullest part of the chest and across underarms.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hips: 8 inches below your waist, measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- Body length: Measure from side neck to crotch top.
- Dress/coat length: Measure from side of neck to hemline.
- Skirt length: Measure from natural waist to hemline.
- Trouser/jeans inseam: Measure from crotch to floor.
Share this Product
I was really looking forward to this pant. However, the fit is very strange. There is an odd bulge between the waist and the hip and no matter how I try to smooth it down it shows up again. They are, indeed, long. So long I’ll need to hem them up-no easy task. The fake pockets add more bulk where not needed and look strange, especially since they are on the reserve side also making it more bulky! Maybe someone’s good idea but it just doesn’t make it. I would not recommend to anyone.