This policy applies to information we collect when you interact with us online (e.g., through our website or other online products and services) or offline (e.g., when you shop in our stores or interact with customer support) or otherwise interact with us as described below.
Collection of Information
Information we collect directly from you
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites; provide product reviews; shop in our stores; call us on the phone; create an online account; sign up to receive our emails; request a catalog;
Information about your use of our Services
We collect information about your use of our Services, such as the products you purchase or
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Services, including:
Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you
useto access our online Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies:
.We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our websites and your online experience, understandingwhich areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring our communications with you, determining whether an email has been openedand links within the email have been clickedand for other internal business purposes.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
In addition, if you are a United States customer, we
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experiences;
- Deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will
be of interest toyou (for information about how to manage these communications, please see Your Choices);
- Manage your online account
(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Process and deliver
contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and properties;
- Provide you the benefits of our loyalty program if you are a member of our loyalty program; and
- Carry out any other purpose clear to you or described to you at the time we collect the information.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With our business partners and other third parties for
purposes ofsending their own direct mail, unless you opt out of this type ofsharing by logging into your online account and changing your preferences or by contacting us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is
in accordance withany applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- By publicly posting, at our discretion, your product review or other user content if you provide one; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We allow our e-commerce partners to
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also work with third parties to serve
We do not, in providing the Services, knowingly collect personal information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Managing or deleting your online Tall
You may update, correct or delete your online account information
Opting out of promotional communications
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us
- To opt out of direct mail (such as catalogs and postcards): Log into your online account and adjust your settings under the "Catalog Preferences" page or contact us at email@example.com
- To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.